Kidsaver is an OFFICIALLY REGISTERED COVIDSafe BUSINESS
STAFF & PARTICIPANTS
- All Kidsaver trainers are Registered Nurses who have a high level of knowledge and skills in infection control practices.
- Kidsaver have procedures in place to exclude all staff and participants who may be unwell. We screen both staff and participants before the class asking them to not attend if they:
- are unwell in any way, including any symptoms of fever, shortness of breath, cough or sore throat
- have travelled internationally and/or travelled to Victoria in the past 14 days
- have visited any of the reported case locations listed by NSW Health https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates#latest-covid-19-case-locations-in-nsw
- have been in contact with a known or suspected case of Covid-19 in the past 14 days
- have been directed to self isolate.
- As per our cancellation policy Kidsaver CPR will offer full refunds or transfer of bookings to another class if participants cannot attend due to any of the above.
- If at any time during the class a trainer is concerned that a participant is unwell, they will bring this to the participants attention, ask the COVIDSafe screening questions again and offer a refund or transfer to another class.
- The number of participants at each Kidsaver class will be capped to ensure strict physical distancing can be maintained. The number of participants permitted at each class will differ depending on the venue where the class will be held.
- Physical distancing and the 1 person per 4 square metres rule will be strictly upheld during Kidsaver classes.
- Seats and equipment are positioned to allow for physical distancing. Participants of the same household will be permitted to be seated together.
HYGEINE & CLEANING
- Hand sanitiser is provided for trainers and participants throughout the class.
- All staff & participants must use hand sanitiser on entry to the class, on exiting the class and when necessary throughout the duration of the class.
- All equipment including manikins are cleaned and disinfected before and after each class.
- All equipment is for individual use and will not be shared between participants.
- Each participant is provided with their own manikin for the duration of the class. There will be no sharing of manikins during the class unless the manikin is properly cleaned and disinfected by staff.
- People of the same household will be permitted to share equipment.
- Records of all staff and participants are kept for each class. This includes name, emails and contact numbers for a period of at least 28 days in case contact tracing information is needed by NSW Health.
**In addition to Kidsaver’s COVIDSafe plan, Kidsaver staff & participants will uphold all COVIDSafe polices and procedures of each venue where Kidsaver classes are held.**